Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pinsterest Favorites

Here is another Pinterest inspired post:

For those of you that don't know, I am a Pinterest fanatic.. 
I live by it. Anything I need to know, any recipe I want to try, any home remedy - Pinterest is my trusty source. 
 Earlier today I posted about a healthy version of banana muffin I recently made, but than I realized there are a bunch of other things I do on a daily basis that are from Pinterest. I decided to share a few each day because aside from Pinterest, I had never seen them anywhere and would have never thought to do it. 
Since this is a spur of the moment post, some of these pictures aren't mine, I am using the ones from Pinterest, credit to those people in that case. Before I get to them, I just want to thank the people who came up with these great ideas to make my life sooo much easier. hahah

I want to keep my posts somewhat organized so here is my current addiction:
Using cupcake tins to make everything else other than cupcakes. LOL

The first thing I made using cupcake tins were omelets. 
 

Everyone were talking about them and pictures were everywhere so I figured, why not?
They are supperrrr easy to make. You mix all your ingredients as you would a normal omelet  My favorite recipe is simple. Peppers  cheese, and sausage. (Just like a normal omelet  anything that needs to be cooked, would need to be done before you put it in the egg mix.) Than spray your tin with non-stick spray and pop it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. They are delicious, super easy to make and a lot less messy. I have never used cupcake liners with these, but if you do, let me know how it works. :)

Next I came across this picture:
 
 

It is pretty self explanatory and let me tell you, since this picture, I have never boiled an egg again. Hahaha. They come out great every single time and as always a lot easier. Who doesn't like easy right?

Lastly, and the last thing I did from Pinterest are these amazing mini pancakes. :)



This is a picture from Pinterest, we are pretty boring at my house and did have all these different toppings. I didn't even read the recipe for this one, the picture alone was enough inspiration for to run with.
So here is what I did. 

I used a box of hungry man ready mix. I prepared the amount of 6 pancakes. Sprayed non-stick spray over the cupcake tin and distributed the mix evenly. This made 12 cupcake pancakes exactly. I sprinkled some of the pancakes with mini chocolate chips and chopped walnuts, but that's it. Put it in the over at 350. Since I didn't read the entire recipe, I started checking after 15 minutes. LOL.. They were ready at about 18 minutes. They are great and my daughter LOVED them. 

So, there you have it.. A few of my current Pinterest favorites. 
If you are on Pinterest, you can follow me here:
 
 

If you are not and would like to be, leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you and invitation. (They are kind of weird and you have to go through an approval process without the invitation, at least it was like this when I joined. LOL)

Question, comments are always welcomed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment