Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cardio Abs without any crunches??

Let's talk a little bit about my workout from last night! 

The first thing out of Shaun T.'s mouth is "This is cardio abs, but you will NOT be doing any crunches." Did I hear that correctly? Yes!!

As you can imagine, it was pretty (VERY) intense. At one point, I even thought I was going to throw up! I didn't and I kept going. I felt every single muscle in my stomach being worked and I LOVED! It is kind of a shorter video at around 22 minutes and by the time it was done I didn't know if I would be able to get up from the floor. LOL.

Anyways, I pressed play, stuck through it and got it done. When I was done, It felt amazing. Truly one of my favorite exercises. 

Tomorrow will be my second fit test and I am so excited. Unlike my first one, I feel way stronger than I did before and already know my results will have improved. 
I will keep you updated with my tomorrow results. 

In the meantime, here is a little weight loss tip that has help me a lot! 


                                   How Does Drinking More Water Help With Losing Weight?


1.) Drinking water with a meal will help you eat less. If you put your fork down and take sips in between bites, you will eat slower. The body usually takes about 20 minutes to realize that it is full. Therefore, the slower you eat, the less you are likely to eat.

2.) Water makes you feel more full. If you have a lot of water in your stomach, it will keep you from eating large snacks in between meals.

3.) Water keeps you hydrated. Many people don't drink enough water. Also, many people eat too many foods high in sodium (salt), which raises your water intake even more. Many people mistake thirst for hunger. So before having a snack, drink a glass of water and wait a few minutes. You will either, A) not be hungry anymore or, B) eat less because there is water in your stomach and you are well hydrated.


So basically, DRINK MORE WATER PEOPLE! Your daily amount should be 50% of your weight in ounces. 

Want to know more about Insanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment