Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sunday Breakfast

Sunday breakfast at the Rumble household is a MUST. With our crazy work schedule and my husband working two jobs, this is the only time we actually get to sit down together. 

I have it pretty easy. My husband will eat anything I make and love it and so will Sophie. Basically I do whatever I want and everyone is happy! 

I posted about this before on Instagram and everyone seemed to be interested so here is a post about it.


Mexican Egg Bake
(This makes three servings)

4 Eggs
1/4 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Black Beans
1/4 Cup Corn
1 Cup Sauteed Sausage with tomato and peppers (I do this before hand)
1/4 Shredded Cheese

Beat the eggs and water together a divide them into baking dishes. (I bought these from Michael's last year for $1. They have them again.)
Once they are in the dish, start spooning the other ingredients over it.


I usually mix the corn and black beans together and cook it a bit. 


Sausage, peppers and tomatoes. You can add any other veggies you like, there are just my favorites,


Sprinkle cheese over it and bake it for about 35 minutes at 350 degrees.


Voila!
Let it sit for about 5 minutes and ENJOY!




                                      ..And this is our favorite Sunday morning breakfast! :)




                                             PS: They are only 250 Calories each.. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment