Monday, August 27, 2012

What just happened here??



Hello friends,


I wanted to give you an updated on my current results with Insanity and Shakeology, but before I do so, I would like to explain a little bit about why I changed my blog COMPLETELY! LOL
Basically, since starting my blog, one of the questions I got asked the most was " Tell us more about having a preemie and NICU life." I am always willing to share my story and raise awareness to this cause so near to my heart, with also wanting to have an "about me" kind of blog, I just decide to make the change. I will continue to write about my workouts and diet tips, the only difference you will now hear a lot more about my family, my favorite make-up, shoes and whatever else catches my interest that day! This should make it for a lot more interesting things to read about. :)
As always, comments and questions are always welcomed!

Sooo,

What the heck have I been up too lately??
Well, basically all over the place. LOL, with the crazy convention week I had, I felt like I was playing catch in spending time with my family, getting the house chores done and all other million things mommies are responsible for. In the middle of everything our insurance company decided to drop us because of our dog Rocky (because he is a pit-bull) and Sophie's daycare have been taking it upon themselves to make decision without discussing anything with me. Soo, yea stressful few days.
Last week I did not workout everyday, my foot was killing me, I had no motivation and a bunch of other excuses, yes I know!! Today I will be pressing play even if it kills me. I made a promise to myself and I am not a quitter. I did however, go for a jog and have been replacing my biggest meal of the day (dinner) with Shakeology. I also drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, don't drink anything with sugar and avoid most carbs.




Thank God for Shakeology. Between the days I did workout and drinking Shakeology, I have seen major results and even though I didn't give it my all, I am soooo happy! It just goes to show what I will accomplish when I am back full force with Insanity!

Here is a picture update:





P.S This is not my real "before" picture. My before is kind of a little risque if you know what I mean and the hubby is not having it. LOL 


Not where I want to be, but a lot closer.



As always, if you want to find out more about Shakeology or Insanity let me know. 

Until next time!!






Find me on instagram: @mrs_rumble

<ahref="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3984366/?claim=mhsjua9488d">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


   

No comments:

Post a Comment