Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello Delicious

I am a total sweet tooth, and by sweet tooth what I really mean is.. I would skip dinner and go straight to dessert given the choice.. EVERY TIME!!

For that reason, I am always trying to find way to satisfy my sweet tooth, while keeping my calorie intake down.
Going through Pinterest, this week I found this recipe that I am about to share and fell in love. I couldn't wait to try it and when I did? Total SUCCESS, and here it is.



RECIPE:
Nutella COOL WHIP  Popsicles

Makes 3 popsicles

1 cup COOL WHIP - 40 Calories
1/2 cup almond milk - 15 Calories
2 Tbsp. Nutella - 200 Calories


Place all ingredients in a blender. Process until blended, then pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for a few hours, then enjoy.


I forgot to take a picture, so here is a picture from the person who posted the original recipe: Kitchen Adventures



Each popsicle will be 103 calories. 

Let me know how yours came out! 

Subscribe and Comment Below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment