Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Long time no see..

So what have I been doing lately?
Umm, let's see. Working, being a mom, a wife, avoiding a hurricane and being awesome. :)
Yes, we were among the places hit by Hurricane Sandy, thankfully  by the time it reached us it had lost most it's force and it only lasted a day. Either way we had a lot of damage done and a lot of people without power. However, we are doing well and that is all that matters. :)

                                             Early in the morning before the wind picked up.



While stuck at home due to the weather, I decided to open a Instagram Shop @alittleprincess_shop




I've been wanting to open one for a long time. I have a bunch of things that I buy and than never wear and sooo many of Sophie's clothe that don't fit anymore. I finally decided why not? Right? It has been up since yesterday and it's been great. I've had a great response and I am so excited.
-Go check it out! :)


In other news...

This great workout video TurboFire is on sale for $53. This is a great price, it is usually double that amount.


This is a picture of my coach, Lee. She did TurboFire and had great results as you can see. She lost over 25lbs and has never gained it again. TurboFire is an intense pure cardio workout that keeps you burning fat long after your done working out. It has amazing hit classes which are short 20/25 mins sessions that work better than hour long cardio classes. It is on sale for $53. This is a great buy. Let me know if anyone is interested or have any questions. Get TurboFire here.






Last, but not least.. My treat for this month.
My Birchbox


Yayy, it is here once again. For those who don't know what this is, it is a monthly subscription of $10 that you get every month. In the box you get a bunch of samples for you to try out like make-up, nail polish, hair accessories  and other interesting things. It is always something different and always a surprise.
If you are interested in finding out more, comment with your email and I will send you an invitation. You can also go here for details.



                                              Until next time and don't forget to stay fabulous.




No comments:

Post a Comment