Thursday, September 27, 2012

Luke Gerard Baldomero

Never forget to count your blessings. 

This morning I found out that a preemie baby I followed on Instagam has passed away. Needles to say, I was in complete in utter shock. I just couldn't understand why and how this could happen. He was 7 months old and looked so healthy and happy. His name was Luke and he had the most adorable set of brown eyes. 
 
I follow several preemie babies on IG, but I had a special connection with little Luke. Luke and Sophie were both micro-preemies at almost 25 weeks and Luke was 1lb 5oz when born - Sophie 1lbs 6oz. For lack of better words, my heart just aches. I can't even imagine what his family is going through. Makes me think back to our NICU days and how scary it was. 

I ask that tonight we all say a prayer for Luke's family and ALWAYS remember to thank God for what he has blessed you with.

This is Luke:
 

 


 


Visit Luke's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment