Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I've Hit A Plateau

As you might have guessed it, yes I have hit a plateau. It really sucks big time, but it actually has taken longer than usual this time. I have been consistently losing weight for about 3 months now. It is really frustrating when you are putting in the same amount of effort and not getting any results. This would be the time that most people give up, like I did other times. The only difference is, this time I have my secret weapon. My Shakeology. I can't even brag enough about this. This is simply the easiest and best thing I can put in my body every day. I already drink it at least once a day so this will be  a piece of cake for me.

Tomorrow I will be starting my three day Shakeology cleanse!


I am really excited about this for two reasons.

1. I know it works. For the short time I have been on Shakeology, it has worked wonders for me. I have no doubt in my mind that if I do this I will see results. 
2. I LOVE this product. I love how it makes me feel, I love how it gives me energy, helps me sleep better and not to mention how much I love how it tastes. 
If for me to lose weight, all I have to do follow this "diet," I am totally ready for it. 




Because I have a little peanut who refuses to go sleep, I will have to make this a short one. 
I wanted to share something I came across today.  


I saw this and I immediately thought about myself. So many times this would be my way of thinking. 
"Why start something I know I'll end up failing at." Never once even giving myself a chance to try it. Don't be like I was, it took me a while, but I get it now.

If you need help finding motivation or questions on how to start. I am always here and willing to help.





Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-Albert Einstein










2 comments: