Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blk Water?



So, today I tried this Blk Water stuff. I was totally freaked out. It is LITERALLY BLACK. Like when you mix black paint with water black. Everywhere I look I see this water or people talking about how amazing it is. I did some research and found some good and some not so good reviews about it. The good were that it offers some extra minerals and bad were that it’s just a gimmick. I haven't reached a conclusion yet, but I did want to try it. I mean, really. It's Black Water! I didn't know how it would taste and I found it very hard to believe that it tasted like water, like they claimed. Well, as for the taste, it does taste like plain water. So I guess it's ok. As for how good it is for you, I will have to do some extra research.
As for price, I got it at Stop & Shop for about $2 for a 16oz bottle.
If you try it, let me know what you think. J


While looking online, I came across this blog:
http://blog.sneakpeeq.com/2011/08/18/why-would-anyone-want-to-drink-black-water/

Here is what they had to say about:
Why is it Black?

Naturally black in color, the formula binds to the molecules of pure Canadian Spring Water turning it naturally black, with no artificial dyes, coloring, or additives.
So why would I want to drink it?

Blk water has Fulvic Acid in it which is critical in helping transport and absorbs nutrients. Fulvic Acid’s small molecular structure allows for the fast absorption of over 77 different trace minerals and elements, powerful electrolytes, antioxidants, and free radical scavengers. Giving you energy, re-balancing your pH levels and making you feel like a total rockstar!


No comments:

Post a Comment