Thursday, March 20, 2014

24 Day Challenge

For anyone who is trying to lose weight and live a healthier life! 


I recently started working with a company called AdvoCare. They have great products for dieting, energy and endurance, but I really want to tell you about their 24 day challenge. It is great, I have done it once so far and I lost 15lbs and 4% body fat. The first ten days on the cleanse you eat a normal healthy diet, drink a fiber and cleansing tea. From day 11-24 you start adding vitamins back into
Your system as well as replacing one meal with a shake. Everything you need comes in the bundle. The package itself is $190.25. It's totally worth every penny (they have a money back guarantee) I did my first challenge before joining the business part of it, now that I've joined I'm really hoping to find some people to help me get the word out about the product. It's not that popular around this area, so basically this is what I'm willing to do, I would provide you with a meal plan and workout you can do from home if you can't make it to the gym, and add you to my FB group with other people doing the challenge to share ideas or questions. I will be available to answer any questions and provide any information needed. In return all I would ask is if I can share you're before and after pictures when you're done. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions, you can reach me directly at pamsrumble@gmail.com. I'll be glad to answer anything for you. Also adding a picture of my before and after so you can get an idea. :) 



This is the link of you want to take a look:


No comments:

Post a Comment