Wednesday, March 26, 2014

24 Day Challenge CONTEST!

Contest Alert

Starting May 19th 2014

Prize: FREE 24 Day Challenge!
Contest Rules:

1. Purchase a 24 day challenge through my site:

2. Email me (pamsrumble@gmail.com) a picture of you before starting and your measurements.

3. Commit

4. Send me a picture of your end result and measurements the day after challenge ends.
**MUST HAVE PURCHASED CHALLENGE BY MAY 16TH TO BE ABLE TO ENTER**

Tools: I will provide you with a meal plan for the 24 days and 3x a week workout you can do from home.

How will a winner be picked: The best transformation picture will receive their money back for the challenge ($190.25 Value) Pictures will be posted on my Instagram account @_sweatpink and the picture with the most likes/votes will be the winner.




No comments:

Post a Comment